Cost Savings from Assertive Community Treatment Services in an Era of Declining Psychiatric Inpatient Use
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 195–217, February 2013
How to Cite
Slade, E. P., McCarthy, J. F., Valenstein, M., Visnic, S. and Dixon, L. B. (2013), Cost Savings from Assertive Community Treatment Services in an Era of Declining Psychiatric Inpatient Use. Health Services Research, 48: 195–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01420.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Services Research & Development Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!