A Two-Compartment Mixed-Effects Gamma Regression Model for Quantifying Between-Unit Variability in Length of Stay among Children Admitted to Intensive Care
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 2190–2203, December 2012
How to Cite
Straney, L., Clements, A., Alexander, J., Slater, A. and for the ANZICS Paediatric Study Group (2012), A Two-Compartment Mixed-Effects Gamma Regression Model for Quantifying Between-Unit Variability in Length of Stay among Children Admitted to Intensive Care. Health Services Research, 47: 2190–2203. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01421.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Australian and New Zealand Intensive Care Society
- Ministry of Health
- State and Territory Health Department through the Australian Health Minister's Advisory Council
- University Queensland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!