Cost-Effectiveness of an Electronic Medical Record Based Clinical Decision Support System
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 2137–2158, December 2012
How to Cite
Gilmer, T. P., O'Connor, P. J., Sperl-Hillen, J. M., Rush, W. A., Johnson, P. E., Amundson, G. H., Asche, S. E. and Ekstrom, H. L. (2012), Cost-Effectiveness of an Electronic Medical Record Based Clinical Decision Support System. Health Services Research, 47: 2137–2158. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01427.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
- NIDDK. Grant Number: DK068314
- Clinical Trials Registration. Grant Number: NCT00272402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!