Is There a Statistical Relationship between Economic Crises and Changes in Government Health Expenditure Growth? An Analysis of Twenty-Four European Countries
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 2204–2224, December 2012
How to Cite
Cylus, J., Mladovsky, P. and McKee, M. (2012), Is There a Statistical Relationship between Economic Crises and Changes in Government Health Expenditure Growth? An Analysis of Twenty-Four European Countries. Health Services Research, 47: 2204–2224. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01428.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!