Comparative Effectiveness of Standard versus Patient-Centered Collaborative Care Interventions for Depression among African Americans in Primary Care Settings: The BRIDGE Study
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 150–174, February 2013
How to Cite
Cooper, L. A., Ghods Dinoso, B. K., Ford, D. E., Roter, D. L., Primm, A. B., Larson, S. M., Gill, J. M., Noronha, G. J., Shaya, E. K. and Wang, N.-Y. (2013), Comparative Effectiveness of Standard versus Patient-Centered Collaborative Care Interventions for Depression among African Americans in Primary Care Settings: The BRIDGE Study. Health Services Research, 48: 150–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01435.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!