Comparative Effectiveness of Standard versus Patient-Centered Collaborative Care Interventions for Depression among African Americans in Primary Care Settings: The BRIDGE Study
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 150–174, February 2013
How to Cite
Cooper, L. A., Ghods Dinoso, B. K., Ford, D. E., Roter, D. L., Primm, A. B., Larson, S. M., Gill, J. M., Noronha, G. J., Shaya, E. K. and Wang, N.-Y. (2013), Comparative Effectiveness of Standard versus Patient-Centered Collaborative Care Interventions for Depression among African Americans in Primary Care Settings: The BRIDGE Study. Health Services Research, 48: 150–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01435.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!