A High-Resolution Analysis of Process Improvement: Use of Quantile Regression for Wait Time
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 333–347, February 2013
How to Cite
Choi, D., Hoffman, K. A., Kim, M.-O. and McCarty, D. (2013), A High-Resolution Analysis of Process Improvement: Use of Quantile Regression for Wait Time. Health Services Research, 48: 333–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01436.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: R01 DA018282, R01 DA020832, R03 DA027946
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R03 CA133944
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!