[Correction statement added after first online publication 20 June 2012: The columns for Table 2 (page 9) were published in incorrect order. The table has been altered and is now correct.]
The Importance of a High-Performance Work Environment in Hospitals
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 319–332, February 2013
How to Cite
Weinberg, D. B., Avgar, A. C., Sugrue, N. M. and Cooney-Miner, D. (2013), The Importance of a High-Performance Work Environment in Hospitals. Health Services Research, 48: 319–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01438.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- The Commonwealth Fund of New York
- Queens College-CUNY
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!