Comparing Errors in Medicaid Reporting across Surveys: Evidence to Date
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 2pt1, pages 652–664, April 2013
How to Cite
Call, K. T., Davern, M. E., Klerman, J. A. and Lynch, V. (2013), Comparing Errors in Medicaid Reporting across Surveys: Evidence to Date. Health Services Research, 48: 652–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01446.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation
- Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services
- National Center for Health Statistics
- U.S. Census Bureau
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!