Use of Care Management Practices in Small- and Medium-Sized Physician Groups: Do Public Reporting of Physician Quality and Financial Incentives Matter?
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 2pt1, pages 376–397, April 2013
How to Cite
Alexander, J. A., Maeng, D., Casalino, L. P. and Rittenhouse, D. (2013), Use of Care Management Practices in Small- and Medium-Sized Physician Groups: Do Public Reporting of Physician Quality and Financial Incentives Matter?. Health Services Research, 48: 376–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01454.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!