The Impact of Obstetric Unit Closures on Maternal and Infant Pregnancy Outcomes
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 2pt1, pages 455–475, April 2013
How to Cite
Lorch, S. A., Srinivas, S. K., Ahlberg, C. and Small, D. S. (2013), The Impact of Obstetric Unit Closures on Maternal and Infant Pregnancy Outcomes. Health Services Research, 48: 455–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01455.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Numbers: R01 HS 015696, K12HD001265
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Maternal and Child Health Bureau
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!