Best of the 2012 Academy Health Annual Research Meeting
What Hospital Inpatient Services Contributed the Most to the 2001–2006 Growth in the Cost per Case?
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 1814–1835, October 2012
How to Cite
Maeda, J. L. K., Raetzman, S. O. and Friedman, B. S. (2012), What Hospital Inpatient Services Contributed the Most to the 2001–2006 Growth in the Cost per Case?. Health Services Research, 47: 1814–1835. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01460.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: HHSA-290-2006-00009-C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!