Food Insecurity, Processes of Care, and Self-Reported Medication Underuse in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: Results from the California Health Interview Survey
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 2159–2168, December 2012
How to Cite
Billimek, J. and Sorkin, D. H. (2012), Food Insecurity, Processes of Care, and Self-Reported Medication Underuse in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: Results from the California Health Interview Survey. Health Services Research, 47: 2159–2168. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01463.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Numbers: R18DK69846, K01DK078939
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!