California's Minimum Nurse Staffing Legislation: Results from a Natural Experiment
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 2pt1, pages 435–454, April 2013
How to Cite
Mark, B. A., Harless, D. W., Spetz, J., Reiter, K. L. and Pink, G. H. (2013), California's Minimum Nurse Staffing Legislation: Results from a Natural Experiment. Health Services Research, 48: 435–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01465.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- AHRQ. Grant Number: 2R01HS10153
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!