Which States Enroll Their Medicaid- Eligible, Citizen Children with Immigrant Parents?
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 2pt1, pages 519–538, April 2013
How to Cite
Seiber, E. E. (2013), Which States Enroll Their Medicaid- Eligible, Citizen Children with Immigrant Parents?. Health Services Research, 48: 519–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01467.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!