Relative Rank-order of Salient Identities of the Japanese
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Journal of Japanese Sociology © 2011 The Japan Sociological Society
International Journal of Japanese Sociology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 73–88, November 2011
How to Cite
UEMURA, R. (2011), Relative Rank-order of Salient Identities of the Japanese. International Journal of Japanese Sociology, 20: 73–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6781.2011.01152.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!