Why the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster is a Man-made Calamity
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Japanese Sociology © 2012 The Japan Sociological Society
International Journal of Japanese Sociology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 65–75, March 2012
How to Cite
FUNABASHI, H. (2012), Why the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster is a Man-made Calamity. International Journal of Japanese Sociology, 21: 65–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6781.2012.01161.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Received 12 December 2011; accepted 31 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!