The Mental Health Status of Indonesian Candidates Leaving for Japan under the Japan–Indonesia Economic Partnership Agreement: After the Great East Japan Earthquake
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Japanese Sociology © 2012 The Japan Sociological Society
International Journal of Japanese Sociology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 37–45, March 2012
How to Cite
OHARA-HIRANO, Y. (2012), The Mental Health Status of Indonesian Candidates Leaving for Japan under the Japan–Indonesia Economic Partnership Agreement: After the Great East Japan Earthquake. International Journal of Japanese Sociology, 21: 37–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6781.2012.01163.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Received 20 December 2011; accepted 23 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!