The Nuclear Power Plant as God
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Japanese Sociology © 2012 The Japan Sociological Society
International Journal of Japanese Sociology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 108–118, March 2012
How to Cite
OHSAWA, M. (2012), The Nuclear Power Plant as God. International Journal of Japanese Sociology, 21: 108–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6781.2012.01166.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Received 13 December 2011; accepted 3 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!