Original Article: “Shi to kindai to kinen koui: Hanshi-Awaji daishinsai no ‘monyumento’ ni miru riariti,”Japanese Sociological Review (2001) 51(4), 412–429.
Death, Modernity and Monuments: The Realities Expressed in the Monuments of the Hanshin–Awaji Earthquake*
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Japanese Sociology © 2012 The Japan Sociological Society
International Journal of Japanese Sociology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 119–132, March 2012
How to Cite
IMAI, N. (2012), Death, Modernity and Monuments: The Realities Expressed in the Monuments of the Hanshin–Awaji Earthquake. International Journal of Japanese Sociology, 21: 119–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6781.2012.01167.x
Translation by Yu Fukuda, Graduate School of Sociology, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Received 17 December 2011; accepted 6 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!