Original Article: Katei kankyo to noryoku keisei no katei. 2008. Shakaigaku hyoron 59: 514–531.
Family Background and the Process of Ability Formation*
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Japanese Sociology © 2012 The Japan Sociological Society
International Journal of Japanese Sociology
Special Issue: Theoretical Explorations in Contemporary Japanese Sociology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 125–139, March 2014
How to Cite
Okabe, S. (2014), Family Background and the Process of Ability Formation. International Journal of Japanese Sociology, 23: 125–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6781.2012.01168.x
Translation by Philip Flavin.
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
- Received 20 December 2011; accepted 6 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!