How Does the Restoration of Tōhoku Society Begin? Center and Periphery in the Great East Japan Earthquake
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Japanese Sociology © 2012 The Japan Sociological Society
International Journal of Japanese Sociology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 6–11, March 2012
How to Cite
YAMASHITA, Y. (2012), How Does the Restoration of Tōhoku Society Begin? Center and Periphery in the Great East Japan Earthquake. International Journal of Japanese Sociology, 21: 6–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6781.2012.01172.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Received 10 December 2011; accepted 29 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!