Auditor Independence, Non-Audit Services, and Restatements: Was the U.S. Government Right?*
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 561–588, June 2004
How to Cite
Kinney, W. R., Palmrose, Z.-V. and Scholz, S. (2004), Auditor Independence, Non-Audit Services, and Restatements: Was the U.S. Government Right?. Journal of Accounting Research, 42: 561–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2004.t01-1-00141.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
- Received 22 May 2003; accepted 13 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!