We thank James Andrianos, healthcare consultant, and Tucson hospital administrators Suzanne Johnson, St. Mary's Hospital, and Bruce Norton, University Medical Center, for information about hospital practices. We are also grateful to Ashiq Ali, Mac Dada, Ananth Iyer, Eric Noreen, Mark Penno, Mike Shields, Naomi Soderstrom, Nathan Stuart, Mark Trombley, Mike Weisbach, and workshop participants at the University of Arizona, California State University, Fullerton, the University of Florida, and the Global Management Accounting Research Symposium 2004 for helpful comments.
Uncertainty, Real Options, and Cost Behavior: Evidence from Washington State Hospitals
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 735–752, December 2005
How to Cite
KALLAPUR, S. and ELDENBURG, L. (2005), Uncertainty, Real Options, and Cost Behavior: Evidence from Washington State Hospitals. Journal of Accounting Research, 43: 735–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2005.00188.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Received 4 June 2003; accepted 12 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!