Earlier versions of this paper were circulated under the title “Endogenous Disclosures and the Post-Earnings Announcement Drift.” I am indebted to many colleagues for their comments and advice. Ray Ball, Ron Dye, Chandra Kanodia, Han Ozsoylev, Haresh Sapra, Sri Sridar, and Michela Verardo provided valuable feedback at various stages of the project. I also thank participants at the 2005 JAR conference for their comments.
Disclosure Risk and Price Drift
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2006
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 351–379, May 2006
How to Cite
SONG SHIN, H. (2006), Disclosure Risk and Price Drift. Journal of Accounting Research, 44: 351–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2006.00204.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2006
- Received 8 November 2004; accepted 16 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!