University of Nebraska–Lincoln. This paper is partly based on my dissertation completed at the University of Missouri–Columbia. I thank my dissertation committee co-chairs, Jere Francis and Inder Khurana, for their generous and consistent guidance and encouragement in completing this paper. I also thank other committee members—Raynolde Pereira, Kenneth Shaw, and John Howe—for their helpful comments. This paper has benefited from the comments of workshop participants at the University of Missouri–Columbia, the University of Nebraska–Lincoln, Georgia State University, and the University of Florida. Special thanks to Arthur Allen, Ken Reichelt, Sugata Roychowdhury (the discussant at the 2004 AAA annual meeting), and Ray Ball (the editor) for their valuable suggestions. Finally, I greatly appreciate the comments and suggestions from an anonymous reviewer. All errors are my own.
Founding Family Ownership and Earnings Quality
Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 619–656, June 2006
How to Cite
WANG, D. (2006), Founding Family Ownership and Earnings Quality. Journal of Accounting Research, 44: 619–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2006.00213.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
- Received 1 January 2005; accepted 18 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!