This paper is based on my dissertation completed at the University of Rochester. I am grateful to Ray Ball, S. P. Kothari, Richard Leftwich, Jake Thomas, Jerry Zimmerman and especially my advisor, Ross Watts for many helpful discussions and comments. I have also had very helpful comments from an anonymous referee and workshop participants in the Yale SOM Accounting Conference, London Business School, University of Texas at Dallas and the William E Simon Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Rochester. I gratefully acknowledge research support from the Deloitte and Touche Foundation. All errors are my own.
Conservatism and Cross-Sectional Variation in the Post–Earnings Announcement Drift
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 763–789, September 2006
How to Cite
NARAYANAMOORTHY, G. (2006), Conservatism and Cross-Sectional Variation in the Post–Earnings Announcement Drift. Journal of Accounting Research, 44: 763–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2006.00218.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
- Received 23 December 2004; accepted 3 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!