We thank an anonymous reviewer, Anil Arya, Larry Brown, Steve Huddart, Artur Hugon, Henry Y. Lo, Jim McKeown, Drew Newman, and workshop participants at the 2005 American Accounting Association FARS mid-year meeting and annual meeting, Chinese University of Hong Kong, the 12th Conference on the Theories and Practices of Securities and Financial Markets held at the National Sun Yat-sen University (Kaohsiung, Taiwan), University of Colorado (Boulder), Ohio State University, and Pennsylvania State University for helpful comments. We thank I/B/E/S for providing the earnings forecast data. Bin Ke acknowledges the research support of the Smeal College of Business.
The Effect of Issuing Biased Earnings Forecasts on Analysts' Access to Management and Survival
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 965–999, December 2006
How to Cite
KE, B. and YU, Y. (2006), The Effect of Issuing Biased Earnings Forecasts on Analysts' Access to Management and Survival. Journal of Accounting Research, 44: 965–999. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2006.00221.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Received 28 June 2004; accepted 8 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!