We appreciate the comments of Philip Berger (Editor), an anonymous referee, Brian Cadman, Sandra Chamberlain, Xia Chen, Steve Huddart, S. P. Kothari, Shiva Rajgopal, D. Shores, K. R. Subramanyam, Jeroen Suijs, and workshop and conference participants at MIT, University of Alberta, University of Southern California, the 2004 London Business School Accounting Symposium, the 2004 Accounting Research Conference of the Universities of British Columbia, Oregon, and Washington, the 2005 Canadian Academic Accounting Association annual meeting, and the 2005 American Accounting Association Annual Meeting. This project was partly funded by the KPMG Research Bureau at UBC, the CA Education Foundation of BC, and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Insider Trading and Voluntary Disclosures
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 815–848, December 2006
How to Cite
CHENG, Q. and LO, K. (2006), Insider Trading and Voluntary Disclosures. Journal of Accounting Research, 44: 815–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2006.00222.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Received 10 January 2005; accepted 26 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!