We would like to thank Richard Leftwich (the editor), an anonymous referee, Mark Bradshaw, Ian Gow, Amy Hutton, Rueven Lehavy, Lihong Liang, Scott Richardson, and workshop participants at the Carnegie Mellon summer camp, Dartmouth University, George Washington University, London Business School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of Melbourne, University of Michigan, University of Montana, University of Pennsylvania, Queens University, University of Queensland, and the American Accounting Association 2004 Annual Meeting. The data used in this study are publicly available from the sources indicated in the text.
The Extreme Future Stock Returns Following I/B/E/S Earnings Surprises
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 849–887, December 2006
How to Cite
DOYLE, J. T., LUNDHOLM, R. J. and SOLIMAN, M. T. (2006), The Extreme Future Stock Returns Following I/B/E/S Earnings Surprises. Journal of Accounting Research, 44: 849–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2006.00223.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Received 5 March 2004; accepted 24 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!