We are grateful to an anonymous reviewer and Douglas Skinner (Editor) for many helpful suggestions. We also benefited from the helpful comments of Jeff Callen, Ole-Kristian Hope, Artur Hugon, Emad Mohd, Gordon Richardson, Jay Ritter, Kent Womack, and workshop participants at the University of Toronto, 2006 AAA Mid-Year Financial Accounting and Reporting Conference, 2006 CAAA Conference, and 30th Anniversary Conference of the Journal of Banking and Finance. We thank Justin Jin and Veronica Jiang for help in data collection. We acknowledge the financial support of the Rotman School of Management and the University of Toronto. All errors remain our responsibility.
Wealth Transfer Effects of Analysts' Misleading Behavior
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 71–110, March 2007
How to Cite
DE FRANCO, G., LU, H. and VASVARI, F. P. (2007), Wealth Transfer Effects of Analysts' Misleading Behavior. Journal of Accounting Research, 45: 71–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2006.00228.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
- Received 9 January 2006; accepted 18 October, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!