We thank our referee, Reena Aggarwal, Bill Baber, Philip Berger (Editor), Sanjai Bhagat, Larry Brown, Patricia Dechow, Peter Easton, Don Francese, Sean Griffith, Lynn Hannan, Stephen Hansen, Prem Jain, Boudewijn Janssen, Chris Jones, Sok-Hyon Kang, Krishna Kumar, Frank Moers, Siva Nathan, Lee Pinkowitz, George Plesko, Sundaresh Ramnath, Srini Sankaraguruswamy, Siew Hong Teoh, Charlie Wasley, Joe Weber, David Williams and Terri Yohn and conference participants at Florida State University, Georgetown University, George Washington University, Georgia State University, Ohio State University, Universitat Maastricht, University of Oregon, and University of Rochester.
Disclosure of Intended Use of Proceeds and Underpricing in Initial Public Offerings
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 111–153, March 2007
How to Cite
LEONE, A. J., ROCK, S. and WILLENBORG, M. (2007), Disclosure of Intended Use of Proceeds and Underpricing in Initial Public Offerings. Journal of Accounting Research, 45: 111–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2006.00229.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
- Received 7 January 2005; accepted 3 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!