I would like to thank an anonymous referee, Ray Ball, Philip Berger, John Cochrane, Daniel Cohen, Wendy Heltzer, Richard Leftwich, Stephen Penman, Efraim Sadka, Ronnie Sadka, Douglas Skinner, Helen Wang, Kendrew Witt, and workshop participants at the University of Chicago, UCLA, University of Pennsylvania, MIT, New York University, Columbia University, London Business School, University of California Berkeley, University of Washington, Northwestern University, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and Dartmouth College for comments and suggestions. Any errors are my own. I gratefully acknowledge financial support from Columbia University, University of Chicago, and the Ernie Wish fellowship.
Understanding Stock Price Volatility: The Role of Earnings
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 199–228, March 2007
How to Cite
SADKA, G. (2007), Understanding Stock Price Volatility: The Role of Earnings. Journal of Accounting Research, 45: 199–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2006.00230.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Received 22 August 2005; accepted 26 September 2006
Vol. 45, Issue 4, 883–884, Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!