We thank Jennifer Francis, Ryan LaFond, Per Olsson, and Katherine Schipper for sharing the AQ factor returns data and I/B/E/S for providing us with the analyst data used in this project. We appreciate the comments received from the Editor, Ray Ball, and an anonymous referee. We are also grateful for comments received from Doron Nissim; K. R. Subramanyam; Michael Kirchenheiter; and workshop participants at the University of California, Berkeley, the Columbia 2004 Burton workshop, and the 2005 UBCOW conference.
Does the Pricing of Financial Reporting Quality Change Around Dividend Changes?
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–40, March 2007
How to Cite
CHEN, S., SHEVLIN, T. and TONG, Y. H. (2007), Does the Pricing of Financial Reporting Quality Change Around Dividend Changes?. Journal of Accounting Research, 45: 1–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2007.00225.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Received 29 August 2005; accepted 4 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!