We thank the following for their helpful comments: Cristi Gleason, Karl Hackenbrack, Mari Paananen, Mort Pincus, Scott Richardson, Charles Shi, Abbie Smith (editor), an anonymous reviewer, and workshop participants at the Boston Area Research Colloquium, Chinese University of Hong Kong, University of California at Irvine, University of California at Riverside, International Accounting Section Midyear Conference, University of Iowa, UNC Global Issues in Accounting Conference, University of Pennsylvania, Penn State University, and Vanderbilt University. We also thank Siqi Li for excellent research assistance.
Home Bias, Foreign Mutual Fund Holdings, and the Voluntary Adoption of International Accounting Standards
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 41–70, March 2007
How to Cite
COVRIG, V. M., DEFOND, M. L. and HUNG, M. (2007), Home Bias, Foreign Mutual Fund Holdings, and the Voluntary Adoption of International Accounting Standards. Journal of Accounting Research, 45: 41–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2007.00226.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!