We are grateful to Hyun Song Shin and Thomas Hemmer for their guidance and continued support, the editor Ray Ball and one anonymous referee for detailed comments, and David Webb, Dimitri Vayanos, and seminar participants at LSE for helpful discussions. Both authors are PhD students in finance at LSE. Communications to: Department of Accounting and Finance, LSE, London WC2A 2AE, UK; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Market Transparency and the Accounting Regime
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 229–256, May 2007
How to Cite
BLECK, A. and LIU, X. (2007), Market Transparency and the Accounting Regime. Journal of Accounting Research, 45: 229–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2007.00231.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
- Received 9 January 2006; accepted 17 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!