We thank Mike Barclay, Randy Beatty, Christof Beuselinck, Asher Curtis, Rogier Deumes, Carla Hayn, Steve Hillegeist, John Hand, Roy Jones, Andy Leone, Katharina Lewellen, Erwan Morellec, Lewis Tam, Jerry Warner, Charles Wasley, Ayako Yasuda, Michelle Yetman, Jerry Zimmerman, an anonymous referee, and participants at the Utah Winter Accounting Conference, the EFMA meetings in Milano, the AAA Annual Meetings in San Francisco, the ARNN Conference at Erasmus University Rotterdam, the EFA meetings in Zurich, the London Business School Accounting Symposium, the University of Rochester, George Washington University, the University of Toronto, the University of Southern California, INSEAD, the University of California at Berkeley, and the 2006 Journal of Accounting Research conference for helpful comments and discussions on earlier drafts of this paper. All remaining errors are the sole responsibility of the authors.
IPO Failure Risk
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 333–371, May 2007
How to Cite
DEMERS, E. and JOOS, P. (2007), IPO Failure Risk. Journal of Accounting Research, 45: 333–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2007.00236.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Received 10 January 2006; accepted 15 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!