We appreciate comments received at the 2006 Journal of Accounting Research conference, Joseph Piotroski (discussant), Douglas Skinner (editor); seminars at Barclays Global Investors, Columbia University, Dartmouth University, Notre Dame University, RSA Erasmus, SUNY Buffalo, University of Amsterdam, UC Davis, University of New South Wales, University of Pennsylvania, Tilburg University, and the 2005 EFMA annual meeting; and those offered by Andrew Ang, Brad Barber, Peter Easton, Kenneth French, Nicholas Gonedes, Robert Holthausen, Charles Lee, Oliver Li, Tjomme Rusticus, Richard Sansing, Catherine Schrand, Thomas Stober, Phillip Stocken, and Moto Yogo.
The Book-to-Price Effect in Stock Returns: Accounting for Leverage
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 427–467, May 2007
How to Cite
PENMAN, S. H., RICHARDSON, S. A. and TUNA, İ. (2007), The Book-to-Price Effect in Stock Returns: Accounting for Leverage. Journal of Accounting Research, 45: 427–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2007.00240.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Received 9 January 2006; accepted 19 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!