We thank the Editor and two anonymous referees for many helpful comments and suggestions. We also appreciate the comments and suggestions we received from Anil Arya, Qi Chen, Maqbool Dada, Christian Dahl, Dick Dietrich, John Fellingham, Frank Gigler, Jon Glover, Rao Kadiyala, Chandra Kanodia, Mike Kirschenheiter, Pierre Liang, Haresh Sapra, Timothy Shields, Philip Stocken, Siew Hong Teoh, Raghu Venugopalan and participants at The Ohio State University Accounting workshop, the 2005 Chicago–Minnesota Accounting Theory Conference, the 2006 American Accounting Association meetings and Anne Beyer (our discussant). Finally, we gratefully acknowledge the financial support provided by the Krannert Graduate School of Management and Purdue University.
Financial Reporting and Supplemental Voluntary Disclosures
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 885–913, December 2007
How to Cite
BAGNOLI, M. and WATTS, S. G. (2007), Financial Reporting and Supplemental Voluntary Disclosures. Journal of Accounting Research, 45: 885–913. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2007.00258.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Received 6 January 2006; accepted 13 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!