We gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments made by Doug Skinner (the editor), an anonymous referee, Phil Berger, Dan Collins, Bruce Johnson, John McInnis, Mark Nelson, Joe Piotroski, Darren Roulstone, Abbie Smith, Rick Tubbs, and workshop participants at the University of Chicago and the University of Iowa.
The Use of Unsigned Earnings Quality Measures in Tests of Earnings Management
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 1017–1053, December 2007
How to Cite
HRIBAR, P. and CRAIG NICHOLS, D. (2007), The Use of Unsigned Earnings Quality Measures in Tests of Earnings Management. Journal of Accounting Research, 45: 1017–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2007.00259.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Received 23 December 2006; accepted 29 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!