I thank George Baker, Srikant Datar, Chris Ittner, S.P. Kothari, Tatiana Sandino, and seminar participants at the AAA Management Accounting Section Annual Meeting, the EIASM 5th Conference on New Directions in Management Accounting, Boston University, the Harvard IMO Conference, the Journal of Accounting Research Conference, University of Southern California, and University of Washington for their comments. I also thank Richard Leftwich (editor) and an anonymous reviewer for helpful comments.
Nonfinancial Performance Measures and Promotion-Based Incentives
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
University of Chicago on behalf of the Institute of Professional Accounting, 2008
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 297–332, May 2008
How to Cite
CAMPBELL, D. (2008), Nonfinancial Performance Measures and Promotion-Based Incentives. Journal of Accounting Research, 46: 297–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2008.00275.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Received 8 January 2007; accepted 12 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!