Discussion of Regulation and Bonding: The Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Flow of International Listings
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
University of Chicago on behalf of the Institute of Professional Accounting, 2008
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 427–433, May 2008
How to Cite
LANG, M. H. (2008), Discussion of Regulation and Bonding: The Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Flow of International Listings. Journal of Accounting Research, 46: 427–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2008.00280.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!