We thank David Aboody, Phil Berger (editor), John Core, Wayne Guay, Bob Holthausen, Mo Khan, S. P. Kothari, Shyam Sunder, Ro Verrecchia, Ross Watts, Joe Weber, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the University of Pennsylvania and Singapore Management University for their helpful comments. We appreciate financial support from the Accounting Research Center at the Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern University), the Sloan School of Management (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), and the Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania). We are also grateful for financial support from the Deloitte & Touche Foundation.
Implications of Transaction Costs for the Post–Earnings Announcement Drift
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
©University of Chicago on behalf of the Institute of Professional Accounting, 2008
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 661–696, June 2008
How to Cite
NG, J., RUSTICUS, T. O. and VERDI, R. S. (2008), Implications of Transaction Costs for the Post–Earnings Announcement Drift. Journal of Accounting Research, 46: 661–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2008.00290.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Received 9 September 2006; accepted 12 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!