Earnings Volatility, Cash Flow Volatility, and Informed Trading
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Institute of Professional Accounting, 2008
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 809–851, September 2008
How to Cite
JAYARAMAN, S. (2008), Earnings Volatility, Cash Flow Volatility, and Informed Trading. Journal of Accounting Research, 46: 809–851. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2008.00293.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Received 10 June 2007; accepted 25 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!