Does Auditor Reputation Matter? The Case of KPMG Germany and ComROAD AG
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Institute of Professional Accounting, 2008
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 941–972, September 2008
How to Cite
WEBER, J., WILLENBORG, M. and ZHANG, J. (2008), Does Auditor Reputation Matter? The Case of KPMG Germany and ComROAD AG. Journal of Accounting Research, 46: 941–972. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2008.00298.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Received 9 January 2007; accepted 7 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!