Financial Globalization, Governance, and the Evolution of the Home Bias
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Institute of Professional Accounting, 2009
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 597–635, May 2009
How to Cite
KHO, B.-C., STULZ, R. M. and WARNOCK, F. E. (2009), Financial Globalization, Governance, and the Evolution of the Home Bias. Journal of Accounting Research, 47: 597–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2009.00323.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
- Received 14 February 2008; accepted 21 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!