Depreciation Rules and the Relation between Marginal and Historical Cost
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Institute of Professional Accounting, 2009
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 823–865, June 2009
How to Cite
RAJAN, M. V. and REICHELSTEIN, S. (2009), Depreciation Rules and the Relation between Marginal and Historical Cost. Journal of Accounting Research, 47: 823–865. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2009.00334.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
- Received 26 February 2008; accepted 29 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!