We thank Qi Chen, Shane Dikolli, Ken Hendricks, an anonymous referee, and workshop participants at The University of Texas at Austin, Northwestern University, University of California, Berkeley, and Carnegie Mellon University for helpful comments.
Delegation to Encourage Communication of Problems
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2009
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 911–942, September 2009
How to Cite
NEWMAN, D. P. and NOVOSELOV, K. E. (2009), Delegation to Encourage Communication of Problems. Journal of Accounting Research, 47: 911–942. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2009.00339.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Received 13 November 2008; accepted 12 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!