We thank the editor, Abbie Smith, and the referee for their helpful guidance, as well as the comments of workshop participants at University of California–Irvine, University of Melbourne, University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill, University of Oklahoma, and participants at the 2007 American Accounting Association annual meeting, 2008 European Accounting Association annual meeting, and the 2009 Canadian Academic Accounting Association's PhD/Jr. Faculty Consortium.
Does Corporate Transparency Contribute to Efficient Resource Allocation?
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2009
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 943–989, September 2009
How to Cite
FRANCIS, J. R., HUANG, S., KHURANA, I. K. and PEREIRA, R. (2009), Does Corporate Transparency Contribute to Efficient Resource Allocation?. Journal of Accounting Research, 47: 943–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2009.00340.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
- Received 7 October 2007; accepted 4 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!