We thank Doug Skinner (the editor), an anonymous referee, Gustavo Grullon, Robert Holthausen, Ken Klassen, Art Kraft, Lil Mills, Ed Outslay, Scott Richardson, Yong Yu, and workshop participants at Rice, Michigan State, Iowa, Texas, Rochester, Oregon, Georgia, Houston, William and Mary, the National Tax Association's 99th Annual Conference on Taxation, the University of Utah Winter Accounting Research Conference, the 2006 University of North Carolina Tax Symposium, and the NYU Summer Camp for helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Jim Feeney, Taylor Green, Stefan Kullberg, and George Lin for diligent research assistance.
Bringing It Home: A Study of the Incentives Surrounding the Repatriation of Foreign Earnings Under the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2009
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2009
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 1027–1059, September 2009
How to Cite
BLOUIN, J. and KRULL, L. (2009), Bringing It Home: A Study of the Incentives Surrounding the Repatriation of Foreign Earnings Under the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004. Journal of Accounting Research, 47: 1027–1059. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2009.00342.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2009
- Received 21 December 2006; accepted 21 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!